Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing. A stuffed pepper recipe with slow cooked corned beef, shredded cabbage, spicy peppers, Swiss cheese and Thousand Island Dressing. Stuff peppers with cream cheese, beans, aubergine and feta. Meanwhile, tip the spices into a pan and warm briefly to release their flavour.
Reviews for: Photos of Classic Beef Stuffed Peppers. Pour remaining tomato sauce over peppers. Does your family love the spices of Tex-Mex cooking? You can have Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing
- You need of Chilli beef peppers.
- It’s of lean mince.
- It’s of finally diced onion.
- Prepare of red kidney beans.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of red anaheim peppers.
- It’s of red chilli.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of passata.
- You need of water.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of breadcrumbs.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of rapeseed or any other cooking oil.
- You need of Kefir dressing.
- Prepare of kefir.
- It’s of avocado.
- You need of lime.
- You need of apple vinegar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Handfull coriander.
Try adding a small amount of cumin and chili powder to mixture. Ground chicken or turkey also works. Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell Peppers With Cheese. Cut off the tops of green peppers; discard seeds and membranes.
Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing step by step
- To make a dressing blend all the ingredients from the kefir dressing section.
- If cooking mince on Bbq preheat your pan or skillet setting directly on Bbq. Add in rapeseed oil and then diced onions and garlic straight after. Sweat the onions for 2 minutes stirring ocassionally.
- Add in mince and sear for few minutes. Keep stirring to break up the mince. Add in cumin, oregano and finally diced chilli..
- Add in passata, red kidney beans, water and balsamic vinegar. Let it cooked on medium heat until its reduced down.
- Half the peppers lengtways. Stuffed them with the mince..
- Combine butter, cheese and breadcrumbs. Top the peppers with it.
- Place the peppers directly on Bbq on medium heat and close the lid. Cook it for about 10 min.
- Serve it with salad of your choice and drizzle with the dressing..
This Beef Stuffed Peppers recipe is a complete meal made w/ ground beef, rice, onions, tomato sauce & Mediterranean spices – an easy weeknight family dinner. This protein-rich, stuffed pepper dish is nourishing and flavorsome. Combine sauce ingredients; pour over peppers. Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil. This tasty beef recipe is quick to make and uses the same ingredients as a classic cottage pie.