Pineapple pulao with macadamia nuts. So I started with macadamias and cashews. Both were good, but I was surprised that I preferred the macadamia. As a nod to that frozen bag of "tropical fruit If it seems a little out there for you, skip the nuts and the pineapple, but promise me you'll at least try this recipe using coconut oil instead of your.
Today we will learn how to make Kashmiri Pulao with step wise pictures. Our Macadamia Nuts are crafted with only the highest quality dry-roast method and lightly seasoned with sea salt. From the trail to the table HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE: A great way to keep your hunger and your mouth satisfied, the Mauna Loa macadamia nuts deliver natural decadence. You can have Pineapple pulao with macadamia nuts using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple pulao with macadamia nuts
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Basmati rice.
- It’s 3 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh pineapple chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Desi ghee/oil.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of cashew.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of Macadamia nuts chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Baby corn sliced.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Sweet corn.
- You need 2 of Shallots sliced.
- You need to taste of salt.
It has been a while since I posted a recipe. This delectable pulao recipe is a hidden gem amongst many others in Mrs. Mallika Badrinath's When the rice is done, add the cooked pineapple and its syrup and mix well. Add the cashew nut paste and.
Pineapple pulao with macadamia nuts step by step
- Wash rice 3-4 times and soak for 20 minutes..
- Heat a wide heavy bottom pan over medium heat..
- Add 1 tbsp ghee to hot pan,add cashew and saute for few seconds.Remove fried cashew nuts from the pressure cooker and keep aside to be used later..
- Now add sliced shallots and cook for 3-4 minutes or until translucent in colour..
- Add sliced baby corn,sweet corn and chopped pineapple stir well and cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Drain and add rice to the pan,add salt to taste and mix well.(if your pineapple is sour you can add sugar at this stage).
- Add 3 cups of water stir well,cover the pan with lid and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes or until rice is fully cooked..
- When rice is fully cooked turn of the flame and add chopped macadamia and fried cashew nuts,mix with light hand..
- Serve hot pineapple rice with curd or as it's..
A wide variety of macadamia nuts pouch options are available to you, such as feature, industrial use. Macadamia nuts are tree nuts that have a subtle, butter-like flavor and creamy texture. Native to Australia, macadamia trees are now grown in various places around the world, such as Brazil, Costa Rica, Hawaii, and New Zealand. Like most other nuts, macadamia nuts are rich in nutrients and. Macadamia Nut Hummus puts a Hawaiian spin on the traditional chickpea spread- It's rich, creamy, tangy and perfect for slathering on sandwiches or serving as an appetizer dip with vegetables.