Simple Moong Dal.
You can have Simple Moong Dal using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Moong Dal
- It’s 1 cup of Split Green Gram(Moong Dal).
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped Tomato.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 5-6 of Curry Leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare of For Tempering——–.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- It’s 1 of Dry Red Chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped Coriander.
Simple Moong Dal step by step
- Wash dal and soak for 20 min. Heat oil in cooker. Add cumin seeds and asafetida, and curry leaves..
- Now add chopped tomato, and cook for min. Add garlic paste, mix it..
- Now add spices and cook for min at low flame. Now add soaked dal and salt mix well. Add water. And cook for 3-4 whistle..
- For tempering, heat ghee in pan, add mustard seeds, and dry red chilli. As these start crackling off the flame and add it into the dal..
- Cook for min. Our dal is ready. Garnish with coriander..