Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza. In this recipe video, we're going to show you how to make chicken sausage pizza. This recipe was super easy and fast. If you want something yummy AND quick.
Today I am sharing our go-to His problem was with the sauce! "There was only a thin layer and it tasted just like tomatoes" was his personal opinion. He likes his pizza saucy and. They're easy and quick as well as fun to make; the kids will even help! You can have Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza
- It’s 2 of – ready made pizza crust (with sauce).
- Prepare 1-1 lb. of hot Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (5 cloves).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Zesty Italian dressing.
- You need of Sprinkle black pepper.
- You need 1 can (8 ounce) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
Despite their smallish size, these pizza rolls are fairly filling and easy to eat! These were fun and we really liked them. I chose to use mild Italian sausage in place of breakfast sausage because it only made sense to me. Sausage pizza is one of the most popular kinds of pizza.
Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza step by step
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a large frying pan, breaking up the pieces as they get brown…..Drain fat……
- Next add your sliced onion and green pepper to pan, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Next add your crushed garlic, black pepper and zesty Italian dressing, sauté for a few minutes longer……
- Next add your can of tomato sauce, mix all very well….remove from heat when heated through……
- Prepare your pizza crust by adding the provided pizza sauce on top of crust and then placing crust on top of a pizza stone……
- Add several spoonfuls of your sausage mixture over the sauce on your pizza crust, you can add as much or as little as you like !.
- Next add your shredded mozzarella cheese over the top……
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Learn to make your own home made sausage pizza and enjoy a healthier, fresher pizza. It's a cheap, quick and easy recipe. Easy Sausage Pizza recipe: I used Piemonte Thin Fresh Baked Pizza Crust for this recipe found at Ingles Supermarkets. Sprinkle with sausage and peppers and top with remaining cheese. Enjoy pizza any night of the week with this super easy sausage pizza bake.