Pizza The Italian Way. Dedico questo video a tutti coloro i telespettatori YouTube, qualunque sia la loro nazionalità o etnia (inglese, francese, italiano, tedesco, americano. Dedico questo video a tutti coloro i telespettatori YouTube, qualunque sia la loro nazionalità o etnia (inglese, francese, italiano, tedesco, americano, indiano, ecc, ecc), che mi dicono che le mie ricette sono sbagliate perché cucinare le cose in un diverso modo! (Grazie Google Translate). There are many ways to make Pizza at home.
If you think that there is a better way to do it, just write. Naturally, the Italian Way started back in the old world. The only way to make pizza is the Italian way. You can cook Pizza The Italian Way using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza The Italian Way
- It’s of Dough.
- You need 10 cup of Unbleached Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of Yeast.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 2 can of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pints of Oil.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 2 cup of Pizza Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Greek Olives.
- You need 1 packages of Goat Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Anchovies.
- It’s 1 packages of Chorizo.
- Prepare 1 packages of Serrano.
- Prepare 1 packages of Arugula.
- You need 1 dozen of Small Heirloom Tomatoes.
The Italians also found a new fruit brought over from the New World. This is how the humble tomato made its way onto the traditional flatbread. It must have a center of less than. pizza the Italian way book. Read reviews from world's largest community for readers. ' See a Problem?
Pizza The Italian Way instructions
- Mix flour, water, oil, and yeast in large bowl. If scaling recipe ensure a 2:1 ratio of floor to liquid..
- Begin stirring dough mixture with wooden spoon..
- When dough becomes too clumpy, begin kneading with hands. Dough will begin to ball up..
- Let dough rise in ball form for two hours..
- Mix tomato sauce in bowl with salt, pepper, and oil to taste..
- Flatten dough into pan with wax paper in between. Spread sauce on top of dough..
- Sprinkle cheese on top of sauce and dough, then sprinkle oil on top..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 500°F..
- For different toppings, replace sauce, cheese, and oil with other combinations: goat cheese with oil, olives, cherry tomatoes, and peppers; cheese, chopped portobello mushrooms, and sausage; etc. Or just put everything on for a "trash" pizza to use up ingredients at the end..
Let us know what's wrong with this preview of pizza the Italian way by Giada De Laurentiis. How many Italian pizza styles can you name? Where to Eat Pizza's Daniel Young opens our eyes to the many varieties.. Recognizing calzone as a type of pizza doesn't mean it should be prepared in the same way. Otherwise you might end up with five inches of crust around the border.